Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have 2 table: Table Category: ID NameCategory 1 A 2 B…
13 replies
I have the tables with the below structure Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 ColumnsID ,SINID,A…
6 replies
So I see that in my wonderful 70-432 Training Kit it says that Standard, Workgroup, Web, and Expres…
5 replies
Hi, I manage 20 SQL 2008(not R2) servers in the company. I use 'xp_ReadErrorLog' on each server, sa…
4 replies
Hi, On my report manager I have 4 reports deployed (SQL SERVER 2008 R2). Say there are 2 users U1 …
2 replies
Hello All, I have tableA that needs foreign key reference to a synonym(TableB). The actual tabl…
9 replies
Hi, I am new to SQL Server.So if anyone has got a solution i would be thankful. My requirem…
14 replies
I am doing an ssrs report and I have employee hours transactions in one table and the forecast hour…
16 replies
I have been struggling with finding an efficient solution to updating large blocks of Users. We hav…
4 replies
List the empid, lastname, and firstname of all employees who did not take an order in the month of …
9 replies
Hi, i need a list of SQL seerver version and edition and i can't find such a table on SCCM. i speci…
4 replies
Hi, I am having a report SSRS 2008 R2 which will give me the records of more than 1 lack re…
3 replies
I am looking for an ETL tool that can handle being pointed at a directory and loading each file (po…
8 replies
how to configure Encryption for particular column in sql server 2008..?pls give me the step..?
4 replies
Team, I want to install the latest version on SSMS on a computer that needs to connect to other SQL…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,441 through 19,455 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.