Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hay guys I have a problem connecting SQL server Enterprise to C#2010 express,even th e single mdf f…
4 replies
Hi, I have few doubts in Server side tracing in SQL server? 1. Why server side trace is better than…
6 replies
Is it required to explicitely run sp_refreshview everytime when dependent object change happens? c…
3 replies
I have a file INST.txt in a folder which has got SQL instance names in it in just 3 lines. Ex : IN…
3 replies
Hi Guys I am using the Index Maintenance procedure by Michelle Ufford to look after my indexes. I …
2 replies
We're trying to run a BizTalk backup, and it is failing with the below error: Msg 7412, Sev 16, Sta…
10 replies
I have the following query that returns 1 record. select * from Resume where Resume_ID = 4187300 A…
5 replies
Dear All, I have an xml file ( format given below) which I have to create and send it to a SMS serv…
3 replies
We want to use Materialized views on our Live DB with excesive updates and deletes. But I have read…
19 replies
what is the best way to detect long running blocking transactions.
4 replies
I've created an SSIS package that loops through all .csv files in a directory and moves the data to…
10 replies
Hi all, I am trying to create a report and export to CSV file without column headers.When i run the…
17 replies
I need some help. I want to include chapterindex in the fields that are returned by running the sto…
18 replies
hi All, Was asked this at at a job intvw ...left me stumped...doh Import an excel spreadsheet into …
11 replies
Have an application that needs to link to a table in SQL Server 2008 Express form ACCESS 2010 using…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,411 through 19,425 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.