Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I have created the below table create table sample(id int,textdata varchar(max)) It contains h…
1 replies
Is there anyway to run a dtsx file from Visual Studio? I am importing a series of tables from diff…
5 replies
Hi all, This is a continuation of a topic I posted here: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Top…
2 replies
Hi all, one of my manager asked me what r the possible way to minimize the downtime when server cr…
2 replies
I am a new student at a local college and I have been taking Database /SQL to get my cert in SQL SE…
7 replies
We started using schema utility in visual studio and it's returning results which are way off. For…
1 replies
CREATE TABLE Table1 (ID1 int, ID2 int,ID3 int) insert into Table1(ID1,ID2,ID3) select 1,2,3 union …
4 replies
I'm sure many of you have implemented your own solutions for tracking DDL events using DDL Triggers…
1 replies
HI, I had built a package which pulling out the Customer Name from database and send to text file.S…
5 replies
The join below takes 18 seconds on development box and on production box its taking more than 5 min…
28 replies
I'm getting: In SQL Server Express, Web, or Workgroup, you can run the package that the Import and…
13 replies
Hello, I was wonering if it is possible to use an alias column in a script eg: Select (A1 + A2 + …
6 replies
This SQL is part of a stored procedure. When I saw the Activity Monitor it says that SQL Server is …
3 replies
Good morning, Is it wholly contained in the MSDB database? Does anyone know the table list? Can it…
1 replies
i want to become an MCDBA, what exams do i need to write to get MCDBA. How many exams and it what o…
27 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,366 through 19,380 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.