Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am trying to import AdventureWorksDW database into Analysis Service but it does not like the data…
3 replies
I've built a dtsx package that will import tables from a series of databases. My databases house d…
3 replies
Hi, how do you choose the name of the table that will be created in your DB when you are importing …
7 replies
I have a Win7 x64 machine that I had SQL2008 running on. My only problem was the IntelliSense was …
3 replies
Hi, i need a script that can connect to multiple sql server instances and collect Mantanance plans …
11 replies
Hi , i have created a maintance plan to rebuild index with online.In job history i found below er…
5 replies
TableStructure Count Length 1 10 2 5 3 5 4 7 I need the Result Set like wit…
1 replies
Hi. If I use a AES 256 bit key and TDE encryption on a database, will this satisfy FIPS 140 encryp…
3 replies
Hi, in my environment I have a query as: SELECT [VpIVRCallValidationLog].[ID], [CustomerNumber], [C…
3 replies
Dears, I knew the problem of dirty-reads with 'WITH (NOLOCK)', but I heard from few people saying p…
42 replies
I want to get the service account details for SQL Server instances on the machine and add them to s…
2 replies
Detailed steps to Run Upgrade advisor From sql server 2000 to 2008...?
4 replies
Hello, I am auditing both successful and failed logins on my SQL server instances, but I'd like to …
2 replies
How can i do SFTP using script task?
8 replies
The team that I am on is in the middle of building a solution for Project Server 2010. We are gett…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,381 through 19,395 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.