Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Does having a row_overflow_data in the allocation unit on a partition table not create indexes prop…
2 replies
Hi Guys, I have an SP which has table column names as input parameters. The proc uses dynamic query…
8 replies
I have created a bat file to call SSIS package using 32 bit dtexec.exe file. it works fine when I d…
4 replies
Problem Description: I have a SQL 2000 instance on a Win2003 server. I installed the SQL2008 Upgr…
Anonymous
1 replies
Hi, I have get some crazy error when i am trying to import data from Excel sheet to SQL Server tabl…
4 replies
Hi all, This is my first post here, and yes I'm a noobie to SQL and SQL Server in general, so go ea…
6 replies
I'm trying to create a trigger that will add a user into the db_datareader role and I have my code …
5 replies
Hi friends, I got a problem. I`ve a procedure that got deletes. One of these deletes, generate exte…
7 replies
Hi, We got a isuue that user is facing a performance problem.? i have checked and don't find any is…
4 replies
hello experts, i have been asked this question many times in many interviews what happenes internal…
2 replies
hi all i want to write dynamic stored procedure in sql server 2008 for update table i want use dyn…
3 replies
Hi , I am trying to create a trigger that will insert data into explore_hist from explore when data…
2 replies
I want to create Multiple SQL Servers using VMware. How to connect them? to create/test various sce…
8 replies
Hi...Guys. 17113 : initconfig: Error 32(The process cannot access the file because it is being used…
4 replies
Hi ALL. Convert the Int value to Decimal Select Case When 1 = 1 Then Convert(decimal(10,2),100) El…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,351 through 19,365 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.