Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, How can to retrive a password for sql auth account Thank you
2 replies
Hi, I am actually having some problem to improve the performance of this query: INSERT INTO bigw.PL…
9 replies
I'm trying to create a view which selects from tables which have same column names. I can specify a…
3 replies
I'm just wondering if it's do-able.
2 replies
Hello, I am using SQL Server 2008R2 SP1 and have a problem when it comes to getting SSMS to script …
8 replies
Hi, Today one of the proc in DB is running slow and when dug into it i found that the proc is using…
2 replies
Hi folks, I have a table partitioned on the date, with one partition per year. I need to update one…
8 replies
Going back to last weeks questions on Clustered Index Update. I found out that when the Non Cluster…
9 replies
We recently went from SQL 2000 to SQL 2008 and about 100 of our stored procedures are running very …
3 replies
How to read SQL Query XML Plan?
3 replies
Some datetime data like "2011-09-30 23:59:59.000", "2012-01-30 23:59:59.000"... need to be re-forma…
1 replies
Hi I have a curious problem. I am trying to load many 1000s of small csv files into a table with an…
7 replies
We have a temporary table defined as: CREATE TABLE #tmp_wages( [ssn] [varchar](9) NULL, [firs…
3 replies
I am trying to write some SQL statement so I can update my entire database table by removing all th…
12 replies
I have 5 Servers. Two are SQL 2008 server setting on a 2008 server OS. Two SQL 2005 servers runnin…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,276 through 19,290 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.