Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm new to SQL server and reporting services - used to work with Delphi client/server app running o…
1 replies
When using function in order by clause, SQL loses rows. Why? It's bug or special behavior? DECLARE…
9 replies
Need a restore script to restore almost 150 database from prod to UAT. any help?
1 replies
Hi, We are upgrading our database from sql server 2000 to 2008. I want to make sure that our applic…
1 replies
I have a right partition function that uses a date field as the partition column. After incorpora…
2 replies
Hello, I have just run a large update using T-SQL in SSMS which completed successfully after a litt…
3 replies
I have a database maintenance plan that backs up 2 databases every night and it has been working fi…
9 replies
I have an SQL 2008R2 server in my data center in Los Angeles. We also have an office in Seattle whe…
5 replies
Hi SQL Guru's, I have not encountered this issue before. I knew this sysindexes has been depreciat…
1 replies
Hi All, I am new user of a SQL SERVER 2008, I was lost my default user 'sa' Password. Is it poss…
7 replies
Hello, I have around 50 products (parameter),the actual sales is represented in bar and goal is rep…
6 replies
Hi all, I created datebase(SQl 2008) and placed my mdf file in F drive ,ldf file in G drive.I am tr…
19 replies
I have a linked server which connects to a sql server A, i have created a database in the Sql Serve…
3 replies
Hi all, Can you pls advise if there is any way to find out the network utilisation per database in …
2 replies
Hi, I have a table 'A' (a1 int identity , a2 varchar(10) , a3 int ) Another table 'B' (b1 int iden…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,231 through 19,245 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.