Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I need to run the following command on a SQL2008 R2 server:- master..xp_cmdshell 'osql -Usa -Pabc -…
2 replies
hi all, I create a reports in ssrs,i deployed those report in report server.. while exporting t…
1 replies
Hi All, I am using SQL server 2005 with SP2 so i updating SP4 to my server, while installing i …
2 replies
Hi am getting this error when i run a checkDB on my database. Here is the error message i think thi…
1 replies
Hi, Operating system on all servers: Windows Server 2008 R2. Publisher: Sql Server 2008 R2 Standard…
6 replies
In general what percentage of individual MS SQL databases are OLTP vs. OLAP vs. none of the above? …
3 replies
I need to have a single table whose values are derived from adding the values in the 3 tables below…
2 replies
DECLARE @xmlvar XML = '<RECORDS> <RECORD> <CUSTOMERINFO> <ID>1</ID>…
7 replies
Guys, I am getting the following error when I open a XML file. XML Parsing Error: not well-formed …
1 replies
Hello, I have been trying to download MYSQL ODBC connector and create the a DSN for MSMSQL server l…
2 replies
Hi All, I am in the process on installing an VB.net application which will have to connect to a MSS…
6 replies
Hi, My Table contains nearlly Billion records with identity column. while delete records with where…
2 replies
Hi, in my SP where caluse is written like below. This one is getting extreemly slow(1 min) in Produ…
9 replies
hi all, If production is down What must be steps we need to take as a dba
7 replies
Hi Professional, I need your help to solve this issue. I need to tune this my SQL mentioned below, …
16 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,171 through 19,185 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.