Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi everyone, Was just wondering how you have ensured that your company data is secure from internal…
15 replies
I shy away from SQL Server Authentication but in this case I have to use it. I created the followin…
2 replies
How do I grant a User read permissions to a linked server (AS400 DB2)? For better, quicker answers …
2 replies
Hi, My trans logs don't seem to be truncating and I'm not sure why. My recovery model is set to FUL…
2 replies
Any input will be greatly appreciated.
1 replies
Are there any qeries to find out the timeout and heartbeat for sql server mirroring quorums??
2 replies
Hi, I want to grant execute privilege of all the stored procs (200+) in a database to a user. Does…
12 replies
how to find when the SQL server Last started? thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 replies
DISCLAIMER :: I am not an expert scripting out DB backups by any means, but the code I've come up w…
5 replies
Hi, I am trying create script to drop the some of the columns (NO PK columns) in some 20 tables. A…
5 replies
Hi all, Can we create Sequences in SQL Server? I know I used identity column instead of Sequences i…
2 replies
The execution plan is usually (or always a GUI), right? And the query optimizer is a sub-component…
3 replies
Hi, we have a piece of work coming up to drop an image type column from a 7.5million row, 13GB tabl…
29 replies
Hi, I have a requirement where the numeric value which is returned as total hours should be display…
4 replies
Hi Can any one help me to resolve this problem. I am customising the SQL Query in to SQUIRREL. I kn…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,111 through 19,125 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.