Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
It would appear that sp_executesql is losing my quotes when attempting to do an insert into a table…
8 replies
May I get some help in writing readmission code? Do you have any code I can reuse? Thanks.
2 replies
Some background - our database(s) are set to Read Committed Snapshot (RCSI). When I run SQL Profile…
6 replies
Hi, Thanks for taking time to read my post. I have a database with a table that keep record of stoc…
2 replies
Hello, I have come across several blogs/articles that recommend sizing the SQL data files to be rou…
4 replies
I have a table X Y ---- ----- A B A B A C A C A C Here…
4 replies
I have a table X Y ---- ----- A B A B A C A C A C A D A D And I want to get an output like this: X…
2 replies
We are purchased some sql server R2 license with Software assurance. Besides free upgrade to next v…
3 replies
Hi o, Is there a keyboard shortcut to toggle between the results window and the object explorer and…
2 replies
Can someone tell me if this is normal behaviour , I am watching the memory usage of SQLserver 2008 …
2 replies
First of all... TGIF I'm getting the following error "Conversion failed when converting date and/or…
7 replies
I have the following table: SELECT TOP 1000 [CardOperationId] ,[CardOperationTypeId] ,[…
4 replies
When I am trying to open SQL server error log its giving me error like "unicode file expected." .. …
3 replies
State: 1 Audit.sp_dba_audit_process: Auditing Error: Audit.sp_dba_audit_stop: Auditing Error: Could…
1 replies
For the past week and a bit we have not been able to connect (through SSMS) to an SQL instance runn…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,036 through 19,050 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.