Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
When i use the following sp_msforeachdb @command1='USE [chapter];SELECT * FROM sys.Tables' it repe…
10 replies
The goal is to restore log on different 'stopat' values without 'restore database mydb from c:\bkp.…
1 replies
I want to be able to put a trigger on a view to update a table in another database. I have been sup…
7 replies
What is the limit to the multivalue array or is there one ? In my case the user selects all product…
6 replies
I have a server with 32GB of RAM. My instance is configured to use 27GB of ram, leaving 5 for the O…
1 replies
Hi All, I have a Typical 3 table Types Type: One Column with Identity, One Column with Code, StartD…
2 replies
Hi Friends, How to Migrating user Logins with password from sql server 2000 to sql server 20…
3 replies
hi all, i need to write a store procedure in sql server Populate the city_summary table based on t…
2 replies
We are moving our site and database onto a new system. Historically we ran some run jobs everynight…
1 replies
Hi there , How are you doing all ? In oracle database, when I want to see some details about memory…
4 replies
Hi, my job is to get this result set Emp_name, Work_date, Shift_Description, Unit_description, Star…
16 replies
Hi all, I have this problem: We have a table with a varchar (max) column. This column constantly ca…
6 replies
here iam having 5table which has inner joins to each others TABLE1 QuestionPaperId (PK) Quest…
2 replies
Has anyone out there upgraded a SS 2005 clustered environment to 2008 R2. Looking for tips and wha…
2 replies
select (cast ('1' as smallmoney) * 100000) select (cast ('1' as smallmoney) * 1000000000) select (c…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,021 through 19,035 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.