Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hey, I'm hoping there is a sol to this problem Use case: I have a table named "Sc-Fi Book' --------…
19 replies
I have a query: Insert <table1> Select tbl2.ColA,tbl3.ColB,NULL From <table2> tbl2 …
20 replies
Hi all, I was asked on an interview a question like "What DBCC command can you use to find out whic…
4 replies
Hi, I have a backup file as Mydb_20120219181004.bak. Now, I want to find out what type of backup (f…
3 replies
Please suggest me how to learn msbi(ssis,ssrs,ssas) which is the better way to learn..??? i'm worki…
14 replies
To upgrade from SQL 2008 to SQL 2008 R2, is this a straight forward implementation? i.e just go to …
3 replies
I have a staging table (MergedDataStage1) that was populated by inserts from 2 tables. I now need …
9 replies
I have performance issue in a query. If any one could suggest any solution that would be helpful. …
1 replies
Hi Guys, I seem to have an issue with filestream-enabled database backups. SQL Server 2008 R2 Stand…
7 replies
Hi I have an issue where I get a failed login every 5 minutes Login failed for user 'domain\servern…
1 replies
Hello, I have a SQL server 2008 R2 Entreprise Edition 64Bits with 4 processors and 8 Go for memory.…
1 replies
I have configured the db mail in sql server 2008 r2.Am getting the below error when i was testing …
10 replies
To all - My company is upgrading to SS 2008 R2 as well as a new server and data=storage architectu…
8 replies
Hi, I created the following partition Function on the table /* Create Partition on CDR_Account (EDM…
1 replies
We have disk upgrade activity in which logshipping is configured on one databse . what are the ste…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,006 through 19,020 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.