Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I was using the date parameter @StartDate and @EndDate , But SQL was executing from the year 19-- .…
1 replies
I have a trigger and I want to kick it off from a stored procedure. I am using ms access and when i…
11 replies
Message Executed as user: XXX\XXX. Online index operation cannot be performed for index 'XXXX' beca…
8 replies
hi all i have just started a new job and we are soon to be migrating to sql 2008 from sql 2005. the…
5 replies
Good Day , Are there any steps one should follow to disable psremote ? I realised hackers inside ou…
3 replies
Hi, When i creating Linkserver alias name i got access denied Error..? how to solve it..
2 replies
Hi All, I'm trying to work out what's the best way to roll back specific objects. For my company …
6 replies
Is there a way to loop through all tables in a database and check if the datatypes are appropriate …
4 replies
what are the trouble shooting mechanism in sql 2008 clustering .can nay one send the document h…
1 replies
hello all. i have two while loop and i want to insert new rows in temp table in internal loop and f…
1 replies
I am researching on the licensing policy for the SQL Server 2008 R2 Editions. I could understand th…
4 replies
Hi Friends, I am trying to get index recommendations for a database. However it is giving me drop i…
1 replies
Hi, I've used the SOUNDEX function many times, but it appears to be quite limited especially here w…
3 replies
I have created a Maintenance plan to index some tables, takes about 15 minutes to run. After reloa…
9 replies
Is there anyway to GROUP BY a CASE statement (or achieve the same results with a different method) …
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,991 through 19,005 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.