Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
hi, I have following tables like 1)Table : QMaster & datatype of date column is nvarchar date …
16 replies
Hi all A dev has given me a script which updates millions of rows and contains multiple batches. I…
22 replies
Hi all, I have a department details in a file,now i need to send data to target table . ba…
1 replies
Hi Everyone, Hope all is well. I am noticing an issue with my perfmon on the sql prod server. I am …
8 replies
Greetings all 🙂 So I have a new (well newly installed be re-purposed server) server that is my 'san…
2 replies
Hi I am having problems connecting to a local instance of sqlexpress. ive tried (local)\sqlexpress …
7 replies
Hi, I have aliases configured in the client network utility. I have just recently installed SQL Ser…
3 replies
Hi, We have SQL Server 2008 R2 box. One of the SQL backup job hang and the server taking more than …
2 replies
Active / Active Database Geographically Disperse I am trying to come up with a solution and not sur…
4 replies
Hi , I am unable to bring Database to online its saying database is in used using below command Al…
4 replies
I want to upgrade the our sql server 2005 to 2008 R2 any tips.. Thanks in Advance!!!!
3 replies
Hi all We need to service pack one of our SQL two node clusters, our boss is asking if this can be …
3 replies
By: Anonymous
Is there a way for me to find out which trigger "dbcc checkDB" to run on my SQL instance? Based fr…
3 replies
What is the syntax for querying a linked servers, linked server? I have a 32 bit server, linked to …
1 replies
I can't remember the role off hand ________________________________________________________________…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,841 through 18,855 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.