Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
how to deploy SSIS package in sql 2008.Please explain in details.
3 replies
Hi, I'm getting deadlock and using the profiler it is giving me information on where the dead lock …
8 replies
is it good to switch my career from SSRS to actuate Regards VMSSanthosh
9 replies
Hi Everyone, Hope all is well. I am seeing the below error occasionally in my sql server error log.…
9 replies
Hi, I need to install SSMS only in a server for standard edition SQL server 2008R2. I dont want to …
1 replies
Hello I am using Sql Server 2008 r2.. I know how to generate script of database with data manual…
1 replies
Hi all, I need get the details of the customer who are active in 2008 using SCD2 can anyone help
2 replies
can any one send the links to prepare for interview
3 replies
Hi all, Playing at different DR options in SQL and currently on Log Shipping. I have finally got …
2 replies
Hi, we have a sproc which runs on sql server 2000, (2gb memory, 2 proc server) in about 9 minutes. …
12 replies
Hi , 1.can i take full backup of the Logshipping database?? any impact on that database ( i mean LS…
41 replies
HOW TO KNOW BASICS OF SQL SERVER
2 replies
How i can write script for following case suppose we have Date column and various columns(mentione…
5 replies
Members, We have a web application that is starting to grab hold in our niche market. Currently, we…
8 replies
Hi, I am using SQL Server 2008 R2. I am having an table with 10M records (around 40 fields). If…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,856 through 18,870 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.