Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Dear All, I have a select query,that select all data from ‘policy’ table based an ‘agentid’. Select…
2 replies
Hi All Just looking through sysjobhistory as our 3rd party is reporting job failures even though th…
3 replies
Hails, I'm having a problem with the procedure 'master.dbo.xp_delete_file' and I'm receiving the fo…
2 replies
Hi All, I have dynamic sql where the @sql variable is defined as nVarChar(MAX). I am passing i…
3 replies
I created a Login for a Developer on a Server and Granted him dbcreator and bulk admin but he can c…
6 replies
Hi, Using the command prompt we use 1. Open Run window 2. Type SQLCMD enter 3. Type USE TestDB ente…
3 replies
Hi Folks, I have a cube which contains 8 dimensions and 5 fact tables.scenario here is . I have att…
1 replies
I want to design the tables and a stored proc that will facilitate the retrieval of a phone number …
4 replies
Hi all We have restored a large DB into a DEV environment and changed the recovery model to simple.…
2 replies
We generate a report file to a file share automatically via an SSRS Report Manager subscription, th…
5 replies
Hi all, We have been having a AD clean up and someone has deleted the Windows Group with SysAdmin …
6 replies
The below observation is more a comment than a question, but I invite any remarks. As a newcomer to…
12 replies
Hi, I have checked that a TVF doesn't work in recursive part of cte. Is this a limitation or syntax…
2 replies
Hi All, Have you ever noted down the difference when you open a CSV file in Excel which is exported…
2 replies
Hello, I have one table which is highly frequently used [usually insert statement within every few …
11 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,826 through 18,840 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.