Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
See sample data below. This is a simple select query, ordered by columns 1, 2, 3. I want to add a …
3 replies
I've got replication set up between 3 separate physical servers: 1) Publisher (production OLTP sy…
11 replies
Hi, Our new policy is NOT to install any SQL Server components on OS drive. While installing SQL Se…
11 replies
Is there a limit to the number of subscribers per publication in SQL 2008 Enterprise? I thought I …
5 replies
I am considering to purchase a monitoring tool for our SQL environment. At the moment, I've narrowe…
10 replies
there is server that have 8 cpus and disk raid 5 if i need to design a partition table about users …
9 replies
Hi, There is a query below… I need the last 2 select queries to return the same data. BEGIN TRY DR…
7 replies
Does anyone have any experience with putting databases/T-Logs on SSD's? We are playing with the ide…
6 replies
1 replies
Hi all, I have the followings rows: ID VALUE1 VALUE2 TYPE 1 1 3 1 2 …
5 replies
Hi All, I have to deliver a 'generic' SSIS package, that the client will make multiple copies of, d…
4 replies
Hi Guys Is there a simple way to restore a database to a previous state(i.e. from a .bak file) from…
2 replies
I have a server that have a default instance and several named instance. Below are the Instances:…
2 replies
I am currently looking at upgrading to 2008 Enterprise Edition (x64) and I was wondering if there a…
2 replies
Hi, We have 2 node cluster with Drive letters with FileStream feature enabled. Now, we want to inst…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,691 through 18,705 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.