Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We have a ssis package that basically is importing data into tables from flat files. recently we ad…
12 replies
Hi, I have the same table in multiple databases. Theoretically each should be identical to another …
3 replies
We are going to develop a project where clients will be able to Create their own SQL tables and fie…
24 replies
Hi, I am trying to shrink a datafile using a dbcc shrinkfile command it just keeps on running. It h…
5 replies
Hi, This is a stored procedure which i am running in my OLE DB Source ALTER PROC [dbo].[usp_Create…
16 replies
I have a developer that using an OPEN Query Statement to load data from an AS400 DB 2 Database. I w…
3 replies
I'm currently doing a trial of some FusionIO cards. From my initial tests it all looks as good as I…
5 replies
What I’m looking for is running total on Quantity for each product. So that I can find difference b…
6 replies
Hi all, I'm hoping someone here can answer a question I seem to be having real problems finding the…
18 replies
Hi there, Apologies if covered elsewhere - I have searched but couldn't find, I'm new to SSIS so I'…
3 replies
So I ran a query with the time statistics on and got a result that puzzled my intuitive (not taught…
8 replies
My website is suffering from SQL injection attacks, user is inserting a scripts in database tables.…
7 replies
Hi, Thanks for your time. I only have basic info about Sql Server database handling. What I need to…
5 replies
There is views(vOrder) in which there are about 10 tables. There are about 500,000 records in this …
7 replies
I have a function that returns a string. The output is defined as varchar(max). The string returned…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,706 through 18,720 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.