Sometimes old stuff is just as cool as new stuff. Over the past few years, I’ve written a few things that are worth a revisit from time to time. In this post, you’ll find a list of previous year’s blog posts that came out in the past week. Maybe just one of them may make you as excited as our little stone statue friend here.
The posts for this past week in previous years are:
- Sometimes Failure Is An Option (12 Sep, 2012)
- Scripting Out Reports (13 Sep, 2007)
- Q&A From “5 Ways to Improve Performance through Indexing” (13 Sep, 2013)
- Is This Cluster Good Enough? (14 Sep, 2007)
- An Index on Indexing #TSQL2sDay (14 Sep, 2010)
- Index Black Ops Part 1 – Locks and Blocking (14 Sep, 2010)
- After Seven Years, Time for Something New (14 Sep, 2012)
- Index Black Ops Part 2 – Page IO Latch, Page Latch (16 Sep, 2010)
- Deadlock Resources (17 Sep, 2007)
- SQL Server 2008 Resources (18 Sep, 2007)
- Remove All Non-Numeric Characters From A String (18 Sep, 2008)
Do you have something from years gone by that was posted during this week? If so, leave a comment below and we’ll give some new life to good knowledge.
Have you checked out SQL Server MVP Deep Dives, Volume 2? This unique book lets you learn from the best in the business – 64 SQL Server MVPs offer completely new content on their passions in this second volume on topics ranging from testing and policy management to integration services, reporting, and performance optimization techniques…and more. Along with the content, all proceeds from the book go to supporting Operation Smile.