A good cure to a creepy doll is a good old post that is still useful. In this post, I’m going back over some of the posts that came out in this week in previous years. Having looked over these from time to time, I’m always surprised to find old posts that cover current topics that I had planned to write. If they’re still useful to me, maybe they’ll be useful to you as well.
The posts for this past week in previous years are:
- Microsoft Certification Second Shot Exam (21 Feb, 2006)
- Five Virtual Labs for the SQL Server 2012 DBA (21 Feb, 2013)
- SSIS XML DOM Fun (22 Feb, 2007)
- Big Tempdb Table (23 Feb, 2009)
- Monitoring Index Contention With DMFs (25 Feb, 2009)
Do you have something from years gone by that was posted during this week? If so, leave a comment below and we’ll give some new life to good knowledge.
Help yourself learn more about SSIS with 31 Days of SSIS. This book is a 31 part tour through SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) from the perspective of specific use cases and demonstrations in using the platform. Most sections review a business case, the tasks required to satisfy the requirements, and a walk-through in implementing a solution.