I’ve always been a fan of the feeling when I find an old blog post that’s got just the information that I need to solve a problem or answer a question. It’s that whole “cha-ching” – buried treasure! feeling. That’s kind of the aim of this blog post. To provide a list of some posts that still have value that came out in previous years.
The posts for this past week in previous years are:
- ASP.NET 2.0 Development Pack (22 Aug, 2006)
- Reporting Services Resources (22 Aug, 2007)
- SQL Server 2008 Consolidation\Virtualization. (22 Aug, 2008)
- Lost in Translation – Deprecated System Tables – sysdepends (22 Aug, 2012)
- Word Up, Disable Reading Layout (24 Aug, 2007)
- Find Tables and Columns by Data Type (24 Aug, 2010)
Do you have something from years gone by that was posted during this week? If so, leave a comment below and we’ll give some new life to good knowledge.
Want to learn from 18 SQL Server experts and gain insight on expert-level practices in performance management, scalability, predictability, and security? With an emphasis upon performance—but also branching into release management, auditing, and other issues—the book helps you deliver the most value for your company’s investment in Microsoft’s flagship database system. All those and more can be found in Pro SQL Server 2012 Practices.