It’s Friday, time to look back at the most popular RealSQLGuy posts of the week. Because it’s Friday and you’re not doing any real work anyway.
Posts That Were Popular This Week
- Cheating DBCC To Fix Index Corruption
- Do You Need A Log Recovery Tool?
- Building (for FREE) a Virtual Server for SQL Demos
- Don’t Get Slimed By Bad Parameter Sniffing
- Using A Non-correlated Subquery To Avoid DISTINCT
- Automated Permissions Auditing With Powershell and T-SQL: Part 1
- Building The Redneck Treadmill Desk
- No, Simple Mode Doesn’t Disable The Transaction Log
- Automated Permissions Auditing With Powershell and T-SQL: Part 3
- Lock ‘Em Up And Throw Away The Key/Value Pairs
Comments That Were Posted This Week
None, my readers were a quiet bunch this week!
This Week In History
None, the past holds no lessons this week
That’s it for this week. Get back to work!