Stairway to Biml
Biml is a markup language that enables you to quickly represent a variety of database related models and constructs, including SSIS packages, models, permissions and more. This stairway helps you get started using the language to represent your objects.
- An introduction to the Biml language from Andy Leonard that helps
- The next step in the stairway to Biml teaches you how to build a basic SSIS package using the scripting language.
- The Stairway to BIML continues, with a lesson on how you might build a more complex package: an incremental load package.
- In this level, we make a large leap forward, showing you how to use BIML to script a large number of packages using C#.
- In the next level of the Stairway to Biml, we breakdown the various elements in a Biml file to help you understand what parts of the files are used to control the package generation.
- In this next level of the Stairway to Biml, learn how metadata makes your Biml code more efficient and helpful in generating packages.
- In this next level of the Stairway to Biml, we look at a custom framework in Biml.
- In this next level of the Stairway to Biml, we will examine how you can use the information stored in your RDBMS to build packages.
- This level of the Stairway to Biml examines how to refactor your Biml into an easier to maintain format.