Viewing 15 topics - 8,881 through 8,895 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, In my query it needs to return records which were created in past 12 months. I'm not familiar w…
8 replies
Hello, After receiving great help here, I am coming back for a little follow-up. I need to refine t…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Playing popular game of Wordle using T-SQL Tomaž K…
6 replies
Dear All, Hope you are doing well. I am really new to SQL and was wondering whether anyone could ju…
1 replies
We need to update the qty when the timestart is from midnight only,anything before should change to…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Adding Time
3 replies
I have the following tables: Customer, Customer Credit Card, Credit Card Order But a customer can a…
7 replies
I have inherited two Azure VMs each hosting a marketplace SQL 2012 instance. Both VMs receive daily…
2 replies
Hello, I have a Windows 2019 machine. I have SQL Server 2016 and the v18.1 version of SQL Server Ma…
4 replies
Hi, We have just incorporated 2017 Transactional Replication into our product for Archiving purpose…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item It Isn't Worth Automating
9 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Deploying Dacpacs?
0 replies
Hi, all! We're in the process of upgrading from SQL Server 2012 to SQL Server 2019. I'm in charge …
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Download SQL Patch Info
74 replies
Hi! I'm having struggle with selecting rows, that match "dynamic" rules as described: if there are…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 8,881 through 8,895 (of 284,163 total)