Viewing 15 topics - 279,841 through 279,855 (of 284,146 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
18483 16 Could not connect to server 'SERVERNAME' because 'distributor_admin' is not defined as a r…
1 replies
Please let me know what is the easiest way to migrate database in its entirety from sqlserver7 to s…
2 replies
I have a developer using DTS to pull data from Oracle to SQL 2000, and the throughput is absurdly s…
1 replies
Hello everyone, I am trying to install SQL 2000 on a server that previosly had a SQL 2000 installat…
7 replies
I have a 700mb Transaction log file, and I want to see what was happening at a certain time yesterd…
6 replies
I have a clustered index on tag_claim_id. Which query is faster? 1.select tag_claim_id from CENTRAL…
9 replies
Was wondering if anyone has come across the following problem (bug?) . . . I'm using HTML and ASP t…
1 replies
I am trying to find what TCP/IP port the a current SQL Server 2000 was installed to listen on. I am…
1 replies
I have a table where the last and first name are in one column with a comma separating them EX:(las…
7 replies
What would be the best way to get the number of rows in a table from a SQL script? Is there a sp f…
5 replies
This returns the correct pricing in a cart where the Session("vType") collects the appropriate pric…
2 replies
I created a same table on two different server with same data. I run sp_spaceused on a table both s…
3 replies
I have a table where the last and first name are in one column with a comma separating them EX:(las…
3 replies
We have a Windows 2000 Advanced Server (SP2) 2-node cluster that is running as a SQL Server 2000 fa…
7 replies
Is it possible to import a .txt from a website? The file is plain ascii text. in fact, heres the w…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 279,841 through 279,855 (of 284,146 total)