Viewing 15 topics - 276,451 through 276,465 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am trying to use Netbakup SQL agent to do full and differential backup for simple mode database, …
1 replies
Hi, I need to retrieve the exact error message against each step in a DTS Package. I am executing t…
2 replies
When creating indexes and keys on a table, SQL Server 2000 will automagically concantinate a 'PK_' …
1 replies
I am needing to create a sql statement that will allow me to create a join between a text file and …
1 replies
Update table1 a set a.field1 = (select b.field2 from table1 b) where a.field3 = b.field3 I'm trying…
7 replies
It was reported in a few trade magazines that the first Yukon beta would be released in February or…
1 replies
Hi, I inherited an old sql box running NT4 and SQL 7 pre SP1. I upgraded to Win2k SP3 and tried t…
2 replies
Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is a way to return the date/time that a tables data was last modifi…
1 replies
Recently we upgrade sql 2000 with Sp3 and notice that database became full and did not autogrow, ev…
2 replies
I've got a preconfigured Win2K server with IIS5. I need to install SQL 2K server on it. The system …
2 replies
I Need to get only specific data from a text field that contains varying strings for example, a tex…
9 replies
Does anyone know how to do that? Would you please enlighten me if you do?
1 replies
Is it possible to PROGRAMATICALLY copy a stored procedure from one database to another? Thanks in a…
6 replies
The situation is the following. The server configuration is: 4x 2.0GHz/2M iL3, 2 ultra scsi 3 36GB…
4 replies
How long does Transaction isolation level read uncommitted last ? If it is the first line in a stor…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 276,451 through 276,465 (of 284,163 total)