Viewing 15 topics - 275,536 through 275,550 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Familiar theme: Pkg runs fine within DTS. It's just a standard Server to Server data pump. When i…
2 replies
While trying to apply SP3, it got to the copying files part and then errored out with "The specifie…
3 replies
I have a maintenance plan which backs-up all of our databases to a network server. The job has be…
13 replies
Okay, I know this is a SQL Server forum but I thought this might be an interesting puzzle to see if…
4 replies
Has anybody come across this curious problem: I am running SQL Server 2000 on various P3 and Celero…
3 replies
I have created a job to execute a DTS package. The first step of the package is an FTP task. When …
1 replies
When do you use a sequential number as the primary key to a table versus using the unique combinati…
2 replies
Hallo friends Is there any alternative for following query using JOINS select * from Products where…
3 replies
Hi, I am importing text files into a table in SQL Server 2000 from Visual Basic 6.0, using the Bulk…
9 replies
Hi there, I'm running the sql profiler tool on our server and this statement keeps showing up with …
2 replies
I'm in the process of getting my MCDBA certification. I don't have my MCSE. I wanted to get some …
4 replies
I am trying to prove a point with the network admin. They say that SQL Server Agent does not need …
3 replies
Hi All, Is there any way we can check the transactions/Min or Hr or day on a specific database. I w…
3 replies
Without using @@SERVERNAME, I need to find the 'local server' when connected to an instance. I wou…
6 replies
I want to take the records from one table, and then split each record into 3 new records in a 2nd t…
12 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 275,536 through 275,550 (of 284,166 total)