Viewing 15 topics - 275,011 through 275,025 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Just a quick question to anyone who can help. Can I have two SQL servers in the same domain With th…
1 replies
Hi all, I run SQL 2000 - sp2 on a windows 2000 server. When I try and install sp3, I'm never prompt…
6 replies
Why the sql server agent willbe stopped.Is there any problem with my database if it is stopped.If …
1 replies
I am trying to implement log shipping with SQL Server 2k. I would like to use it to keep a seconda…
16 replies
I have a question: A database, with the following columns: keyholderid, event, datetime. Basically,…
2 replies
Hello, Here is my scenario: Our clients access their database via IIS with their windows account. …
1 replies
Greetings All I am currently working on a mail-merge document through Microsft Word and i am trying…
2 replies
The development server is crashed and we need a new copy of the database of the client. The databas…
1 replies
I have a stored procedure that transforms data from one table to another. It uses normal tables to …
3 replies
Hi, I have a select statment with a group by clause. eg : select gender, count(*) from ulist where …
4 replies
I am currently running log shipping from production server (SQL_prod) to backup database server (SQ…
2 replies
I am creating a stored proc that will be used to process a group of records, one at a time. The pr…
4 replies
I have maintenance plans set up for all my user databases however the backup transaction log backup…
2 replies
Is there a performance difference if you rearrange the criteria of a WHERE in a SELECT statement (i…
2 replies
Dear Friends, I have been struggling with the following problem for a while and would appreciate an…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 275,011 through 275,025 (of 284,167 total)