Viewing 15 topics - 268,126 through 268,140 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
While performing backups using file groups, do we need log backups even if readonly file needs to b…
3 replies
Isn't disabling any vulnerability the most secure? It may not be desireable, but it certainly is th…
15 replies
I have to create a table that has to store a record of more than 8000 bytes, but SQL Serve warns me…
3 replies
Why string functions CHARINDEX and PATINDEX are nondeterministic?
4 replies
I am new to SQL Server, but have recently installed it and I am evaluating it for some upcoming pro…
2 replies
1 Edited by - sloanthrasher on 01/01/2004 8:36:17 PM SloanIf you can't do it in SQL, get a bigger …
5 replies
We are in the process of migrating DB2 applications written in Visual Basic 6 to SQL Server 2000 ap…
8 replies
Hi, I am copying data from one SQL Server to another via DTS copy objects task. Though I have enabl…
2 replies
I am trying to test to convert sql 7.0 pubs database to sql 2000. First I got the error that there…
3 replies
How can i get the result of any dynamic Query created in the varibale Example: Declare @Temp int Se…
12 replies
While Debugging the SP from Query Analyser, if I put the Break Point & then execute the SP by …
3 replies
I thought I'd caught this one, that last comma before the ")" threw me. So, I pulled ups Qa and tri…
7 replies
Two SQL Server Databases that have to be replicated using Merge Replication are at separate remote …
3 replies
I want to have SQL2000 Books Online located once on the server rather than each programmer having t…
3 replies
Is there a way to determine the number of rows in a page? DBCC SHOWCONTIG tells me: - Avg. Bytes Fr…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 268,126 through 268,140 (of 284,151 total)