Viewing 15 topics - 267,286 through 267,300 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Help! I need ideas for a quick resolution! Here are the details. Nightly, I run a job that calls an…
1 replies
Hi, Need to get DTS packages from a MSDB database backup. Can i restore the MSDB database backup on…
1 replies
Kinda dud question, my apologies - anyways you help will be appreciated, I want to optimize&n…
1 replies
Hello I have a table of invoicing that keeps in the lines the invoices and the credit notes When we…
3 replies
I would like to use formatted a Excel worksheet to insert my data through linked server, however wh…
2 replies
I am looking for an alternative to using MRTG graphs that feed off csvs from performance monitor.&n…
2 replies
Quick one, I have ran out of disk space on my server but my transaction log is 20gb. I want to trun…
5 replies
Hi all, Just to take the last post on this a little further. I need to change the name of my new Se…
4 replies
Hello! I'm having problems up here in Norway. Trying to get alter table and alter column to work. I…
10 replies
Hi We are in the process of porting our intranet to a new set of servers. We have 2000+ users…
1 replies
Hi, I'm hoping someone can shed some insight into the cause and resolution of this problem. …
1 replies
Is it performance problems when I should have 100 fields in a table with varchar 255 in almost …
3 replies
Hi, When you open Enterprise Manager, I notice a red squiggly line on top of the green arrow throug…
5 replies
"same player shoots again, doesn't hit ball when lights are on ..." Why is my SQLserver2ksp3…
5 replies
Hi! I have a database server (MS SQL 2000 sp3) that sends mail messages via MS Exchange 2000 sp3. W…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 267,286 through 267,300 (of 284,157 total)