Viewing 15 topics - 266,821 through 266,835 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
hi, I have my database, in my web server and i want to insert some information from Excel whi…
11 replies
We are deploying BO crossdomain with a sql2k instance. Now I detect BO only accepts a 30-char…
4 replies
We are starting to look at a duplicate facility for our data center for recovery purposes. My quest…
Anonymous
15 replies
Insert into tblMembers (
1 replies
Hi all, this is going to sound crazy, but does anybody know how to recover tables that have been de…
5 replies
We have a 2 node win2000 advanced server/sql sever 2000 cluster that appeared to run inserts, write…
4 replies
Greetings, Does anyone know of any good naming conventions for BI objects (cubes, dimensions, etc)?…
4 replies
Hi, I've been given the job of sorting 15,000 records that have been merged from two sources with d…
4 replies
Hi I am having a problem in the database (SQL Server 2000) A table is growing quite rapidly and it …
2 replies
Does anyone know of a program that will read the Transaction log file for a database so that we can…
8 replies
has anybody tried TOAD for SQL Server from Quest? It is freeware and just recently released h…
3 replies
In quite a few stored procedures I use the same business logic to calculate prices. So each time th…
10 replies
Hi there. In a nutshell the problem is: We have a database on one server that claims it's size is 1…
12 replies
Dear everyone, I want to build XML document from SQL Server 2000 data. I am using Visual Stud…
1 replies
I have a script that prints out the count and results for each step using the print command. I woul…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,821 through 266,835 (of 284,157 total)