Viewing 15 topics - 266,446 through 266,460 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
One of our developers had a ton of database diagrams in a Claims database. He tells me today t…
3 replies
I have a very complicated SQL or at least it is to me the newbie. I have 4 tables -- EVENT, ENTITY,…
22 replies
Dear all, I am running a SP from MSDE on a Win2K machine. The SP accesses a remote SQL 2000 S…
4 replies
select * from based on some criteria and bound it to a recordset *Sukhoi* <a href="http://www.we…
1 replies
Hello ... I have trouble with sql auto start service. Tod…
3 replies
Gentlemen, I am trying to insert (and retrieve) extended ascii line drawing characters …
13 replies
Hi All, Can someone tell me how to get the number of users connected to my db (SQLServer 2000). Tha…
7 replies
i know how to write a recordset to an XML file, but how do i edit tht xml file suppose here is an x…
1 replies
Does anyone know how report snapshots are stored? I would image the only way is storing the r…
2 replies
I think Email notification facility of SQLServerCentral.com has to be re looked I' m getting motifi…
5 replies
Does SQL 2000 transaction-based replication still use add/delete pairs the way previous versio…
2 replies
Plz suggest how i can set my stored procedure to be executed at specified time.
1 replies
I have a database running on the MSDE version of SQL Server. I went to check the db maintenance pla…
7 replies
Hi, I am trying to figure out how I can execute sp_executesql inside a function. The purpose o…
4 replies
Greetings! I posted this elsewhere but thought maybe this is a better thread for this questi…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,446 through 266,460 (of 284,160 total)