Viewing 15 topics - 266,401 through 266,415 (of 284,157 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, Perhaps it's all the switching between vbscript, javascript, and T-sql but I keep getting stymi…
2 replies
Why is it, sometimes a database will not allow me to upsize it to SQL ? The Upsizing o…
3 replies
I'm relatively new to T-SQL, now converting Access queries to Stored Procedures for several Access …
9 replies
Current Network Layout: 4 MS SQL Servers 7.0 - Will be suing the same DB structure at all locations…
1 replies
Is there a way to determine the local sql server at runtime? In our enviroment "knowing" whic…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
4 replies
I have records with and without the time in a daily extract I receive I need to join on this d…
22 replies
Hi there, I have a user who recently got married and her last name got changed. Her windows u…
5 replies
Hello everyone, I'm struggling with a strange problem, hope to get a help on it. I've a storage pro…
3 replies
I am a new DBA cum programmer in an University. I have to design software to process stud…
5 replies
DBAs, What is the best method for comparing data within two columns of two different views w…
1 replies
HI ALL - first time post - I appreciate any suggestions and/or help I have 2 tables, 1 Current…
8 replies
i have a query which counts the # of records in several tables; but i need it to also return the su…
9 replies
I am currently training to enable me to change careers and move into the IT industry. Last year I p…
3 replies
Hi I recieved a PM and it's Email notification from SQLServerCentral Site. On reading PM, I got ano…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,401 through 266,415 (of 284,157 total)