Viewing 15 topics - 266,266 through 266,280 (of 284,159 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a 2 node Cluster (WIN2k) with a default SQL Server 2000 Instance to which I added a second V…
2 replies
Hi there, may I start a discussion on the rules for the monthly contest? I think it is no good thin…
41 replies
hi, Iam exporting table and views to my client from sql server 2000 to sql server 2000 by sel…
6 replies
need help with solution after import data into sql table i have problem with one field !! this fie…
21 replies
Hi, All I have a q for u.... I have a 140GB CRM DB that has been implemented since last Nov. This s…
6 replies
I have been able to sucessfully register new server registrations with Win 98 and Win 2000 and SQL …
9 replies
Can anyone let me know immediately, how to view job history for a User Created Login. To some exten…
3 replies
Hello all (I posted this under the Performance folder also): I have a question relati…
11 replies
I made the MSDE in single user mode, by running the SQLSERVR.EXE with -m flag. it was success…
1 replies
I have two UDF's joined in a SP. They both have a datetime param that is to be passed from th…
4 replies
When I create a new database it always creates a slew of dt (version control) stored procedures, is…
3 replies
We're building a database that includes the Federal Do Not Call telephone number list. This particu…
11 replies
Dear nice guys, I just start to write SQL Script. This is incomplete and I don't know exact syntax …
2 replies
I have a server running SQL Server 2000. There are about 10 databases on this server. T…
6 replies
How do i find out the max date of a particular month in a table. I have a records in the table like…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,266 through 266,280 (of 284,159 total)