Viewing 15 topics - 266,056 through 266,070 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
4 way box, sql 2kent sp3a, w2kadv server sp3 + hotixes, active/passive cluster, local disks + …
7 replies
Hi All We are working out a solution scenario where client wants Sql Server on one box…
2 replies
I have 2 databases on the same server that essentially have the same structure and data. One is use…
2 replies
Hi ! Can anyboody tell that hw to import the *.DTS file in SQL Server 2000 ? Regards …
4 replies
I need to move one field from a table into another table, along with a date stamp. The source data …
1 replies
We have a SQL Server dev box that has loads of databases attached. In Explorer, I recent…
4 replies
I have set up replication between two database using both Transactional and Snapshot Replication. T…
5 replies
I am trying to write a DTS that will create a new table that as the diffent values. example (My Tab…
2 replies
I want to update a running total column. Can I do this? What I have: start_date.....end_date....dat…
1 replies
I always use a template to create my db objects, and permission is assigned at the end. Usual…
1 replies
Hi: I am wondering whether I can create a Foreign Key constraint on a column of a table in database…
1 replies
Hello Experts, please help me on how to place SQL2K DB into(and back from) "Suspended/Frozen" state…
4 replies
I have a situation with my client ,one is the centralized server and other on different 200 locatio…
4 replies
I've read all the articles and it shows that sp_recompiles in the current database only. We had a p…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,056 through 266,070 (of 284,160 total)