Viewing 15 topics - 266,011 through 266,025 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
So far so good on setting up Log Shipping (LS). I did run into some trouble performing an ed…
7 replies
Hi, I have a scenario where I have to have a unique combination on two columns and One of the colum…
4 replies
I'd like to solicit comments regarding where to store objects such as user-defined functions that I…
4 replies
I have two servers. a production server, and a backup server. Both have sql server inst…
4 replies
I've a job that runs a cmdExec like this wscript "c:\program files\microsoft sql server\script\chel…
4 replies
I want to tranfer SQL server 2000 database which is about 7 GB, to another location which is a…
7 replies
Hai All, Is ther any way to get the Standard Deviation of numbers in a table row (i mean STDEV funt…
6 replies
I have a multi-company environment, where each company has a related table inside one database. So,…
8 replies
Kind people, I need to switch off column header and that annoying dash line when Dumping the output…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercent
2 replies
i would like to create a temp table and insert values into the temp table in a store procedure…
3 replies
Hi Is there anyway to force the optimiser into a specific execution plan? I don't have concrete evi…
2 replies
I have a DTS Package that exports data from a table to a fixed length file. I want this DTS P…
6 replies
I happend to be reviewing SQL Server logs and noticed that "Starting up database 'XXXXXX'. " where …
3 replies
i need the following requiremnts i have a numeric and date colimn in sql. i need the following resu…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,011 through 266,025 (of 284,160 total)