Viewing 15 topics - 265,966 through 265,980 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, I am having two tables as follows: ModuleTypes (ModuleTypeID, ModuleType) ModuleSections (M…
1 replies
For making backups, we use Arcserve as backup software.. How can we stop the databases, then m…
10 replies
I am new to the world of replication so I apologize if this seems trivial. I am having problems get…
1 replies
I have a huge table where there are close to 100 columns in the table. If I am writing a SQL …
1 replies
Hi I have a table that I use for user auditing with over 1 million rows. It currently has…
8 replies
We had a series of DTS that were on DEV server that was taken offline and subsequently wiped clean.…
1 replies
I have been given the task of copying all the databases from one server to another server and my bo…
3 replies
We have NetIQ monitor the SQL servers, one thing I am confused is that the number of user connectio…
3 replies
Hi All, When I execute a DTS package under the security context of the SQLProxyAccount the import(f…
10 replies
I had an earlier install of MSDE 1.0 with my database (test.mdf and test.ldf) in C:\MyDir. This had…
2 replies
Hi, I have a SQL Server holding <100k records in two tables. 8 people onsite are quer…
4 replies
I have the following query that is just doing an evaluation of a date, and if True, convert the dat…
3 replies
1) What's the best way to create a temp table in a proc? I need the proc to return results from the…
8 replies
I have a MS SQL Server 7.0 (sp1) instance and I am trying to give a user access to a particular dat…
5 replies
I want numbers in my table with 2 digits behind the comma, like this: 1 --> 1,00 1,1 --> 1,10…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,966 through 265,980 (of 284,160 total)