Viewing 15 topics - 265,921 through 265,935 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.microsoft. Brian Knight Fr…
2 replies
This weekend, I'll be taking a production SQL Server down, and moving all dbs and the system dbs to…
6 replies
Does anybody know why EM would try to use TCP ports 445 and 139? Using ethereal, I've seen this whe…
1 replies
I installed service pack 3a on a test server. The database comes up fine and I can access it with e…
2 replies
I have a need to find out the permissions of each of the sql users in our sql servers. I can use en…
4 replies
I am running transactional replication between 2 SQL 2k Ent edition servers. When looking at …
4 replies
I am designing a mobile client/server app. This app has a central database, which contains a …
3 replies
SQL Server 2000 Remote Installation : Hi 2 all I am facing this problem when ever I try to i…
2 replies
How do I change the SQL Server port number from the default(1433) to something else, like 2344 Than…
3 replies
Hello, I am in Log Shipping hell. I thought log shipping was supposed to be so strait forward and …
3 replies
Hi All, I just configured and deployed a new DB server. We have three DB's running on it - ap…
6 replies
Hi all, Well I am baffled. Can anyone tell me why these two virtually same quer…
2 replies
I'm changing a Part Number and Cage code, which comprise a concatenated key field, using casca…
3 replies
I just started receiving the following errors related to "msdb". Any suggesitons how to resolve the…
1 replies
Hello, I have an INSERT SELECT statement that attempts to Insert values into a table based on the q…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,921 through 265,935 (of 284,160 total)