Viewing 15 topics - 265,291 through 265,305 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
A user created several dts jobs for us. Now he is in a new, fully trusted domain. If I …
3 replies
We have some nightly maintenance whose bottom line is we want to detach a database called DW. Detac…
5 replies
Im trying to get general ideas about the best way to integrate MSN Messenger into a web page. What …
1 replies
Hi there, does anyone know an online bookstore where I can buy IT books with paypal? -- Frank Kalis…
2 replies
To make the long story short, we have a situation where there can be different datatypes for a colu…
4 replies
Dear All, I have a server with 16 gig of memory and am not sure if this is all avaialble to SQL Ser…
4 replies
I'm a relative newbie to sql server and I'm having a problem with a query that uses several inner j…
3 replies
How do you do an update, insert, delete statement using a linked server connection from sql2000 to …
4 replies
Hi there, recently came across and modifed a great function that allows me to return multiple resul…
3 replies
Hi, I've created a DTS package which imports data into 21 tables and I have set up "Execute SQL Tas…
3 replies
Hi, SQL newbie here, I have two tables (TABLE1, TABLE2) with identical column structures. Each has …
1 replies
I'm importing from csv text files & need to ensure row order is maintained. I've already …
12 replies
Here is the senario...We make stuff I'll call "Foo" in a batch process. We time stamp creation…
5 replies
are there any examples out there to edit a DTS package using .NET (either VB or C#)? I am try…
2 replies
I have a staff member who needs to run one DTS package. The only problem is the person cannot see t…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,291 through 265,305 (of 284,163 total)