Viewing 15 topics - 265,276 through 265,290 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a stored proc that creates a temp table then is supposed to return the table with a select s…
10 replies
I have a stored procedure that I would like to export this query to a .txt file. select x fr…
5 replies
Is it possible for a user to run a DTS package stored in SQL Server 2000 via his local EM that conn…
5 replies
Hello: I was installing MS SQL Server Personal Edition in my Windows 2000 Prof. machine. Just befor…
3 replies
Dear Experts, As xp_cmdshell is run within sysadmin privileges, is not possible to execute by non-s…
1 replies
Hi, this is a questions relating to Excel but principals would be same with Access. I am using DTS …
2 replies
I need help I want to change my Column name in my store pro dinamicly from where I am getting curre…
3 replies
Hi all, I am trying to write code that will give detail about the Server's drives. The code below …
2 replies
In Query Analyzer there is n option to Save tabs as spaces. Should I check this? if so, why? if not…
1 replies
hi all, When using the 'auto create statistics (default)', SS2k creates statistics and creates inde…
3 replies
I need your help. I am using this from inside my SP to output to a data file EXEC master..xp_cmdshe…
1 replies
I have one table named "ut_Sections" with fields Section_ID, Name,IsParent(bit),PrentSection_ID No…
1 replies
I have a table with the following structure: Membernbr varchar(11) Service varchar (6) SubService v…
3 replies
When running the following statement: Truncate table linkedserver..owner.tableA Note: 'linkedserver…
1 replies
I have a simple table structure that has customers in one table and addresses in another. The…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,276 through 265,290 (of 284,163 total)