Viewing 15 topics - 265,126 through 265,140 (of 284,164 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I use queries on the information_schema.columns object to compare tables. It works fine as long as …
9 replies
Hello, I'm trying to deny Insert, Update, and Delete permissions to our Production Database for our…
7 replies
Can an NT Domain Account over-ride the Security in SQL Server? I have Users getting access in QA ev…
6 replies
i have installed Microsoft SQL server 2000(evaluated version). I opened enterprise manager.and open…
4 replies
I would like to find data on my access form. I try with this code: Dim rs As Recordset Set rs…
6 replies
Error 21040: Failed to create 'Northwind' publication.' Northwind' publication does not exist but I…
1 replies
Hello, I need to output a stored procedure (that has 1 parameter) to an Excel file. The only way I …
1 replies
I have read about and experimented with setting the replication db option 'sync with backup' to tru…
1 replies
Can somebody give me an example of a datasource connection to an Oracle database for Report Service…
1 replies
Has anyone had any experience (good or bad) of using the replication db option 'sync with…
1 replies
Is it possible to rename an instance of SQL Server? I'm thinking we can't, but want to check.
2 replies
I am setting up Transactional Replication in which the publisher is setup to use distributor 'A'.&n…
2 replies
I am try to issue the following statement; GRANT EXECUTE ON mystoredproc TO myrole I get an error i…
1 replies
Is it possible to define a dropdown list of predetermined field values in the table design? I can d…
6 replies
Is there a way to list all users (SQL and NT) that have been set up in Security. I know I can…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,126 through 265,140 (of 284,164 total)