Viewing 15 topics - 264,616 through 264,630 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am trying to pull some data from two tables that share a foreign key. I am not having much …
1 replies
Hi, I'm new to writing sql scripts and need a little help. I have a table which contai…
2 replies
How and where do I verify that I'm using Case Sensitive Sort Order?
2 replies
Hi, I've got 5 versions of a query that we think ought to return 9 rows. But one version, th…
5 replies
I setup a linked server on an instance with Windows Only authority and it works fine. When I …
7 replies
I am running into a special problem on SQL server 2000 under windows 2K server. I have jo…
2 replies
Guys, the response from my database is very slow. I have checked all settings but I suspect the rea…
7 replies
One can change the default db for a login. My question when does the new "default" db come in…
1 replies
Hi there, I'm trying to script out a process for replication. I've been able to get everythin…
2 replies
Is there a way to do a select insert and get the identity for each record that is inserted? …
9 replies
I have 2 identical data bases maintained on 2 seperate disconnected servers.[The servers are not ph…
5 replies
I would like to pull information out of my database and format it nicely. The package would then ei…
6 replies
I am new to SQL Server...but I have a test SAP database, which is huge. The stats on the data…
5 replies
Hi, We download 20 flat files from FTP to 20 different tables, for tis i have to create 20 differen…
2 replies
All, I am in the process of looking at solutions that will speed our SQL Server backup. Right…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 264,616 through 264,630 (of 284,166 total)