Viewing 15 topics - 260,071 through 260,085 (of 284,144 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, We use sql 2000 and from the application we have , if I try to administer the conne…
2 replies
I have setup SP3 on SQL2000. The version is 8.00.760. I want to run the patch to become 8.00.818. I…
2 replies
Is there a tool out there that is capable of manually implementing a standby database?(Version--Sql…
2 replies
I am trying to use a trigger to send an e-mail through SMTP, However when i try and test the Stored…
3 replies
Hi, I use the profiler, trying to monitor sql server lock mechanism. I run this: "begin tran update…
2 replies
Hi there I am new to this forum and also new to some aspects of SQL Server 2000. My problem is this…
3 replies
Hey all, I am going to try out Full-Text Search that has over over 13 millions row. Is th…
5 replies
I haven't touch SQL in so long I can't remember much. Here is what I was trying to do. Create a sim…
1 replies
i want to audit transactions done to table TOrig. I created table TAudit same as TOrig in addition …
4 replies
Today I copied my production database to a developer's database. Same server, same disk, same every…
2 replies
I want avoid using 'cursors' in t-sql programming,give some idea to avoid cursors
15 replies
Is this the correct way to convert getdate() to date only? declare @date as datetime set @date = CA…
14 replies
My firm has a SQL server database in which we store contact information of clients. We w…
2 replies
I would be appreciated for anyone who can answer following question: if i buy licence per proc…
1 replies
Hi I am working on SQL 2000 and I have a database which has no Constraints and relationship. T…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 260,071 through 260,085 (of 284,144 total)