Viewing 15 topics - 260,056 through 260,070 (of 284,144 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm running SQL 2000 (no service packs), and we're trying to apply all SP's up to 3a. There i…
2 replies
Hello there, Can anyone here help me what this means. Error Type: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODB…
1 replies
Hello All, I have a field in one of my tables (Delivery_Area) defined as a varchar(10) an…
4 replies
Hi all, When using the following statement: SELECT * INTO test_import FROM OpenDataSource ('Microso…
2 replies
Hi I am having a problem with restoring a databaase. My databse is around 7 GB. I am re…
11 replies
i have written a trigger that fires once an update on a specific field takes place, this trigger is…
7 replies
I have a varchar field set to a length of 250. The TSQL book I have says that the maximum length of…
6 replies
I am running SQL Server 7 (SP3a) and have a very large table in the database. We were discussing po…
2 replies
I found out the @@version value is as follows Microsoft SQL Server&nb…
3 replies
select filesize from o_file where volid = 2 and groupid = 200 The rusult is multiple rows of filesi…
1 replies
The procedure at the bottom of this message works only when run in Query Analyzer, but does not wor…
1 replies
Our system gets feeds from a number of different vendors. Most of the files I just grab from …
3 replies
Hi all: I do not have a lot of experience with DTS and would appreciate some help. I am havin…
2 replies
I am getting ready to deploy a manufacturing application that uses a SQL2K MSDE database. It i…
4 replies
trying to put a ISNULL in a view to caputure bad data and replace with proper flag but getting Crea…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 260,056 through 260,070 (of 284,144 total)