Viewing 15 topics - 260,026 through 260,040 (of 284,144 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi. Here is the backup command I see ina DTS Package: BACKUP DATABASE DB1 TO Current_DB1_Bk W…
1 replies
Got a really quick question for all you Guru's. I'm in the process of a rather long data migration …
3 replies
I have a source (pervasive) I hit and when the customer starts backing it up to tape my DTS Process…
2 replies
Hello All, I'm having a problem with our web applications connecting to the sql db, virtual server …
3 replies
I am looking for the last backup file path. Is it in the database somewhere. Can I acce…
11 replies
this one has me scratching my head....any ideas what it means or how to fix it? the query i'm using…
5 replies
Is it possible to do a delete that does not get logged? The reason I am asking is because I have a …
6 replies
I am looking for some advice on the best way of finding and removing redundant objects from one of …
4 replies
Hi, I am probably going to ask a dippy question here, but i still would like to know the answer !! …
1 replies
Please can anyone help me!!I have a couple of text files that I import into an SQL database with DT…
2 replies
Hi All, I have a small doubt. Is there any special reason why we can’t use ORDER BY c…
1 replies
Hi We have an Access ADE with a SQL Server 2K backend that has been working on several sites for up…
7 replies
Hi, Please tell me what are the differences between stored procedure and user defined functions. T…
1 replies
Hi, I am having a problem where in i want to concatenate the values of a field across multiple rows…
1 replies
Hai, At present i am using Sql server 2000. I have different databases.. I took backup and i wan…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 260,026 through 260,040 (of 284,144 total)