Viewing 15 topics - 260,011 through 260,025 (of 284,144 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Can anyone please let me know where in sqlserver is the path and file name of backups stored …
4 replies
I have a single table with three columns as follows: DEPT_ID DEPT_NAME …
1 replies
My client wants the security of the SQL Server to be tight and he only wants the sa and other login…
5 replies
Hi everybody, I have a query sintax like this : SELECT *, CustomerID AS Expr1 FROM Cust…
1 replies
How can I do it on sql server 2000? Thanks zdenek
5 replies
I have a problem with my users trying to connect to SQL Server 7.0 SP3 with Enterprise Manager…
2 replies
Apologies if this is the wrong forum: I have been investigating various options for mssql hosting, …
8 replies
How do i know whats the default values on which table and which column and whats the default value …
2 replies
Hi all, Can anyone tell me why this does not work? Below is the following error: Server: Msg 15001,…
3 replies
Hi, I am having a problem where in i want to concatenate the values of a field across multiple rows…
4 replies
I have a bunch of rows in a table, each with columns whose data forms various parts of an email tha…
6 replies
Hello Everyone! We have been having severe issues (many EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATONs, etc.) dynamical…
4 replies
I'm learning how to create and execute Profiler traces using the system stored procedures. He…
2 replies
I'm trying to rebuild my tables' indexes using DBREINDEX, but it seems to do nothing, 'cause the re…
6 replies
Hello, I'm a SQL beginner, so I'll beg your forgiveness. I have a multiple column table which I am …
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 260,011 through 260,025 (of 284,144 total)