Viewing 15 topics - 259,981 through 259,995 (of 284,145 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I am just setting up log shipping. Everything is working OK apart from the log shipping m…
3 replies
Hi... Lack of knowledge led to transaction log full and system down. trying to get back on tr…
1 replies
HI I want to mail just the updated part of an sql server db (the .mdf file) for example a new table…
1 replies
Hi! Is there a way find out a user's sid with TSQL? (local one or a local group, like BUILTIN…
2 replies
Hi, Below is an Oracle query used for cost optimization purpose : analyze table test estimate stati…
1 replies
Hi All, This is my first thread on this forum. As a newbie to databases and SQL Server 2000, …
3 replies
Hi everyone. I…
4 replies
Hi there, I have subtotal1, subtotal2 columns in my table Test, I would like to sum(subtotal…
1 replies
SQL Server 2000 Win2000 We have two plans cached for a stored procedure. It may depend on different…
1 replies
Hi All, Can any one through some light on differences between sp_executesql and Execute meth…
3 replies
I often use DTS tool to refresh databases between the servers. When you choose "Transf…
1 replies
I need to find the date diff between the first and second , second and third , third and fourth....…
4 replies
Server: Msg 8115, Level 16, State 2, Line 1 Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to dta …
15 replies
I know this should be simple but... I have two tables, a feedback table and a response table. There…
3 replies
Hi there How do I update a column with zeros in front? I have a column (Char) with house numbers fr…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,981 through 259,995 (of 284,145 total)