Viewing 15 topics - 259,651 through 259,665 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
where can i get source code or instructions tutorials to extract data from search enginese like goo…
1 replies
I kind of have an emergency on my hands here. I have a database that I would like to restore …
1 replies
Hello, I've made it to the third interview with an employer on the east coast. I am on the west coa…
2 replies
Is there a way other than the Index tuner to tell if an index is being used in a query?
1 replies
Hi, I have an issue here. I need to send an email attachign a file using a DTS package which runs w…
6 replies
Last night I noticed that our replication stopped replicating. So I did a snapshot, then for some r…
1 replies
I want to allow users (running an application) to be able to run certain dts packages, how can…
3 replies
Hi, I am a beginner when it comes to DTS Packages and I need help. I have a package on the server&n…
6 replies
We are looking for a tool that will go through a stored procedure and validate our rules. Rules lik…
3 replies
Looking for easy ways to compare two rows?
3 replies
Hi All, I want to know what exactly the difference between “EXISTS” and “IN” in sql query’s. I can …
4 replies
What I need is a report or spreadsheet that I can hand over to auditors that shows every permission…
2 replies
using exec @fsoe = sp_oamethod @fm, 'writeline' , NULL, @instring I've noticed that no matter how l…
1 replies
Anyone out there using People Soft running on SQL Server 2000??? We have a process in which PeopleS…
1 replies
How can I setup tran log backups in SQL 7 every 2 hours?
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,651 through 259,665 (of 284,148 total)