Viewing 15 topics - 259,456 through 259,470 (of 284,149 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi there I need to develop a decision tree for Best Practice SQL Server 2000 deployments. What the …
2 replies
SQL 2K - using the Enterprise Manager - Graphical User Interface - define a column in a table …
4 replies
I have a field that contains nvarchar datatype in the format that can vary from h:mm to hhhh:mm, fo…
6 replies
Dear all, Please advise how I should write and complete the following store proc. I have 3 t…
4 replies
How can I take the following CODE and make it loop to get 52 weeks of sales history ? =============…
1 replies
Hi, I have a server with sql2000 enterprise edition installed and I now wish to install Reporting S…
1 replies
I`m experiencing some problems when running a query called by sp_executeSQL. When this happens, the…
2 replies
What are some of the common events which cause SQL Server to failover in an Active/Passive configur…
3 replies
As regards performance, is there any difference in creating temp tables using Select Into vs. Creat…
3 replies
Never having had to restore from a trans log backup, how is it done? And how granular is it? My m…
1 replies
Does anyone have script to check the status of the server (sql server and sql server agent) if its …
1 replies
Since the start of the IT industry in the early 1950s, I would guess there have been several man-ce…
4 replies
Trying to put together a script based on some other consturcts found on this site and having syntax…
1 replies
I am parsing a documnet and i am grabbing that document into a variable of datatype varchar. The do…
2 replies
I have produced a query which, when run gives me a set of results. Is it possible for me to Email t…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 259,456 through 259,470 (of 284,149 total)