Viewing 15 topics - 258,991 through 259,005 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have an existing proc I need to optimize. It has some redundancy in its variable population…
21 replies
The execution plan on a simple query on a view indicates several Missing Statistics for each t…
3 replies
Is there a way to eliminate or reduce to almost 0 the logical scan fragmentation, other than droppi…
2 replies
We have a database where two of the tables contain current and historical data. We can't trun…
2 replies
I've just now realized a problem, or maybe more like an annoyance, in my Data Warehouse database. T…
1 replies
What is the syntax to add a primary key based on both fields to the below. DECLARE @test-2 TABLE( …
8 replies
Hello! We have a central SQL-server containing our data. Against this we run an .adp-client. This .…
2 replies
I'm trying to automate Crystal Reports template by running a SQL Server job..it does not work...is …
2 replies
How would I go about saving off a copy of a DTS package that I've created through Enterprise Manage…
1 replies
I've created a dts package that uses 2 ActiveX tasks to 1) delete an existing copy of a spre…
5 replies
I have a table (TFI) that contains the column names of another table (T1). I want to do a SEL…
7 replies
Hi group, I'm getting a SQL Server connect error trying to connect to an MSDE database on anot…
2 replies
This is tough to explain simply, but either we just do not understand SQL, or there's a bug there. …
4 replies
We have an Accounts table that has NO predefined heirarchy. That is to say no UniqueID and ReportsT…
8 replies
OK, let's face it, the current functionality is abysmal. I would like to see: Optional line number…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,991 through 259,005 (of 284,148 total)